ads

Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Pizza Empowerment



I will eat Cheese Burst pizza subah(morning) shaam(evening) raat(night) my body, my mind, my choice

Honestly after eating like this my choice of clothes will be limited and me and my spirit will have to roam naked

My Choice to be a size 20, I wish I could eat as much as I want and still be size zero.

They don’t have a size for my spirit tried at the plus size stores where the choice of clothes is such I rather roam around naked.

To drink diet coke with Pizza is to believe that you can halt the expansion of your waist

Whenever you are hungry your mind is caged, let it free; eat for godsake

My body is not it runs to the nearest restaurant

Let it be

My choice

Sharing my food puts me in a doubt to marry, or not to marry

To have go on a diet before marriage, to have food outside after marriage, or to not have food

Not My choice

To love cooking or keep ordering forever

My choice

To love a pizza, or a burger, or both

Remember; you are my choice, I’m not your privilege

The fries, the garlic bread, adding mozzarella cheese on top, they’re all sides and can be replaced

My love for food cannot

My choice; to order food when I want

Don’t be upset if I order at 4am

Don’t be fooled if order at 6pm, I am still having dinner

My choice; to eat your share or not

My food, your poison

My orders

They make me unique

Wake up

Get out of the shit storm

I choose to cook

Or to order food

I choose to be different

I am the universe

Expanding from every direction



This is my choice

3 comments:

  1. I still remember one plus one ( Wednesday ) offer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still remember one plus one (Wednesday ) offer...lol

    ReplyDelete